The deadline for abstract submission is April 15, 2012.
The congress is organized by the Norwegian Psychiatric Association and the Norwegian Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry on behalf of the Joint Committee of the Nordic Psychiatric Associations and in cooperation with all Psychiatric Associations within the Nordic Zone of the World Psychiatric Association.
There will be a separate program for candidates in psychiatric specialization (LIS).
The scientific program will have a broad scope
- Leadership and disaster management after the 22 July terror in Norway
- Translating knowledge to practice – Part 1. Evidence-based medicine and the compelling world of Cochrane reviewsTranslating knowledge to practice – Part 2. From Cochrane reviews to evidence-based guideline implementation
- Mental health implications of migration
- Models of mental health service for multicultural societies and what culture adds to a person-centered psychiatry
- The gene environment in psychiatry
- Current challenges in psychopathology – clinical and theoretical implications of sub-threshold states in psychiatry
- Treatment of psychoses with an emphasize on early intervention
(Thomas McGlashan , Pat McGorry, Merethe Nordenthoft, Jan O. Johannesen, Ingrid Melle)
- Life expectancy and mental health
We look forward to seeing you in Tromsø!